Norwegian Organic Fjord Trout from the crisp, clear and clean Sognefjord.
Form the healthy lifestyle
Osland Organic is a natural part of a modern, healthy lifestyle.
- More Proteins
- More Vitamins
- Better for the environment
- Better for the fish
- Better for YOU
Form the origin
Osland organic is a new product from Osland.
Osland has since 1963 developed and preserved Norway’s oldest trout broodstock, as well as tailoring the optimal growth conditions for fish, roe and smolt.
60 years of innovation and gene development results in the most delicious, high quality fish for the end consumer.
Why Osland Organic?
- Supreme quality
- Beautiful colour
- Perfect texture
- Sustainable production
- Remarkably healthy
- And the taste? Outstanding!
Supreme safety standards
- The trout production complies with EU organic regulations and the entire value chain from broodstock to export is regularly inspected by the certification organ DEBIO.
- Every day, we create history about the future by taking experience from 60 years into high-tech and targeted development work to create the optimal trout for our clients.
Form the Future
Osland Organic Fjord Trout is produced with a technology, passion and care that approves the fish welfare and makes the fish stay healthy.
Creating an environmentally sustainable production is our continuous goal, for the future of our fish, fjords and planet.
Form the Fjords with love
Sognefjorden is at the center of all we do.
It is where we work, produce and ship.
We have worked hard to create a fully local value chain, making sure the fish goes from breed to feed within the community.
Form the recipe
The ingredients that makes Osland organic outstanding:
- Best of breed roe
- Clean, clear and crisp fjord water
- Space (1% fish, 99% water)
- Sustainable fish feed
- Natural colorants
- No copper
- No antibiotics
- No GMO
- No hormones
Breed to Feed
As a sustainable trout supplier, we want to create as great an effect as possible, to improve livelihoods and peoples’ lives.
We follow the UNs 17 Sustainable Development Goals (17 SDGs), and we have a product that can really make a difference.